This course was designed to teach team leaders and managers about team dynamics and how to manage a team to optimum performance and productivity. The following outline highlights some of the course’s key learning points. As part of the training
program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives.
Attendees will learn about:
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
– Describe the team-building process (Forming, Storming, Norming, and Performing).
– Identify elements of a successful team
– Explain the four basic behavioural styles and how to manage each.
– Demonstrate effective listening skills.
– Identify trigger words and phrases.
– Offer solid tactics for communicating better within the team.
– Identify team strengths and opportunities for improvement.
– Provide a practical overview of team dynamics.
– Give each participant insight about his or her style and the styles of others on the team.
– Provide multiple exercises to allow for self-discovery and frank conversations.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for all top and middle level management staff within your organisation.