In this course, delegates would learn the essential skills needed for
diplomatic assignments and handling dicey scenarios. The knowledge
gained from this course can be applied among managers, with
clients/partners and externals of the company. The course would also
include practical sessions where key skills are put to test and delegates learn
about their application in real life.
• Art of tact and diplomacy
• Communication skills for diplomacy
• Mediation skills
• Information management
• Public diplomacy
• Diplomatic strategy planning
• Risk Assessment and mitigation
• International negotiations
• Understand the concept of diplomacy and its applications in business
• Practise the basic skills needed for a successful diplomatic mission
• Devise well suited strategy to scenarios
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management who
work in international organizations, non-governmental organizations,
government institutions, diplomacy, global business and economy, think
tanks, public relations, and international negotiations.