Understanding The Nigerian Stock Exchange – NSE (In-house Course)
As one of the key decision-makers within a listed company, you have a responsibility to ensure that you understand the NSE’s Listings requirements. This thorough practical course will help you to fulfill your obligations by allowing you to apply the NSE’s Listings requirements in practice.
What you will learn:
• A general overview of NSE Listings Requirements and general principles
• The NSE’s powers, discretion, censure and penalties
• Continuing obligations for main board listed companies
• Cautionary announcements, material price sensitive information and
general disclosure obligations
• Directors’ and associates’ dealings and disclosure of changes in the beneficial interests of shareholders
• Trading statements
• Financial disclosure
• Suspension and termination of listing
• Methods and procedures for listing securities (such as issues for cash, rights offers)
• Share buy-backs and odd lot offers
• Transactions (disposals, acquisitions)
• Related party transactions
• The basics of takeovers
Who should attend?
Stock brokers, CEOs, CFOs, Directors, Company Secretaries
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.