Train The Trainer (Offline Course)
In this workshop participants will learn how to recognise the different learning requirements of employees and how to develop training strategies and delivery methods that will actually make a difference in the workplace.
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
• Understand why and when training is necessary
• Accurately target training
• Identify specific training objectives and outcomes
• Prepare a training session or program
• Determine the best methods of delivering
• Design and develop interactive activities, resources and relevant assessment tools
• Deliver creative training presentations
• Examination of the psychology of how adults learn
• Types of training methods and styles
• An introduction to training needs analysis
• Training design
• Instructional writing
• Presentation skills
• Practical Exercises
Who should attend?
This course will be of benefit to people who are new to training or people who have found themselves carrying out training with no or little previous development in train the trainer. It is also ideal for managers and the management team as they will be required to train their subordinates from time to time.
Abioye is a Business Consultant & a Trainer with core competence in new business development and workplace learning. He had previously served at the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) as a Training Administrator (2008-2010); and he was one of the founding staff of Learning Impact Model Limited where he served as the Head of the Business Development Unit (2010 – 2012) Read More…
Ikani is the Principal Counsel at Ikani Agabi and Associates, He is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria and a non-practising Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He possesses extensive experience in corporate and commercial law, especially in the area of Commercial Litigation and Arbitration and also advises banks on regulatory issues and bank customers, on the incidence of the bank customer relationship. Ikani is a trained facilitator in personal and professional management skills. Read More…