Trade Finance (In-house Course)
This is course is a practical coverage of international trade and commodity finance.
Attendees will learn about:
– Trade finance – its essential role in trade and revenue growth
– Conflicting requirements of seller and buyer
– The importance and implications of trade credit:
– Working capital optimisation
– The essential role of trade finance
– INCOTERMS rules 2010
– Commercial contracts and trade documentation
– Trade documentation
Who should attend?
This course is suited for professionals interested in trade finance.
– Trade and credit risk evaluation
– Methods of Payment
– Documentary collections
– Letters of Credit
– Standby Credits
– Bonds and Guarantees
– Warehouse Financing
– Receivables Finance
– Credit Insurance
– Recent Developments and trends
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Stanley currently works as the Company Secretary & Head of Legal of Law Union and Rock Insurance Plc. He has had more than 10 years experience in the legal industry in Nigeria. He graduated from the University of Leicester as a Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law.