Team Management (In-house Course)
This dynamic training program is designed for managers who delegate to traditional teams and for those who supervise blended teams whose members include direct reports, tricky dotted-line reports, “temporary loans,” and virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental components of delegating effectively, setting goals, giving performance feedback, and providing growth opportunities.
• Recognize their strengths and growth opportunities as managers
• Capitalize on their style for more effective communication
• Delegate tasks to others
• Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
• Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication
• List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviours
• Effectively run a business meeting
• Develop an action plan to improve their supervision skills.
• The basics of group dynamics
• Delegation done right
• Goal setting for peak performance
• Delivering performance feedback
• Skills for drawing out better responses
• A model for better listening
• Dealing with challenging personalities and situation
• Providing support and encouragement to your team
• Providing constructive feedback
• Follow up on goals and work-group targets with subordinates.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Middle and Top-level management
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.