Smart Selling Skills (In-house Course)
This training programme introduces participants to tools and techniques for selling, in a way that makes it easy for buyers to buy. It’s designed to build confidence when making the initial contact with the potential client or customer.
• The psychology and principles of selling
• First impressions
• Building trust and rapport and customer loyalty
• Questioning and listening to uncover customer needs
• Handling concerns and objections
By the end of the full two-day training course, the participants will have:
• Understood how customers buy and the sales process to match the buying cycle
• Created a great first impression and professional opening to a sales conversation
• Demonstrated how to build rapport with a customer to cement a trusting relationship
• Demonstrated how to listen effectively and to ask questions to uncover customer needs and opportunities
• Acquired some successful strategies for handling customer concerns and objections
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for any sales executives or newly appointed salesperson who wants to master the art of fundamental selling skills. Also for sales professionals who want to refresh their sales skills.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Abioye is a Business Consultant & a Trainer with core competence in new business development and workplace learning. He had previously served at the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) as a Training Administrator (2008-2010); and he was one of the founding staff of Learning Impact Model Limited where he served as the Head of the Business Development Unit (2010 – 2012). Read More..