Relationship Selling (In-house Course)
This training is specifically designed for individuals who have roles in sales. It introduces participants to the fundamentals of needs-based relationship selling skills. Today’s customers are better informed and more aggressively targeted by your competition than ever. So selling to your customers in a way which demonstrates that you value their business and that you will make every effort to build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationships which are supported by exceptional products and outstanding service will give you a competitive advantage.
• Your Organization’s approach to selling
• A look at the sales process
• Translating product knowledge into sales-oriented product fluency
• The Customer-Focused Selling Process
• Building multiple-product relationships
• Connecting with customers
• Clarifying customer needs and expectations
• Conveying solutions and options
• Overcoming objections
• Closing techniques
• Developing high potential prospect lists
• Developing and implementing sales plans
• Personal Action Plans
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Demonstrate increased confidence with their selling role.
• Apply needs-based relationship selling approaches upon return to the job.
• Identifying potential sales opportunities.
• Determine customer needs and link these needs to specific products/services.
• Ask for the business.
• Provide greater support to organizational sales efforts.
• Handle sales objections/complaints
• Build a personal action plan.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for sales representatives in your organisation.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.