Professional Stock Trading (In-house Course)
To be successful in trading you must have an “edge,” and the core strategy you will learn in this course will give you that edge through dynamic skill-building lessons and hands on live-market trading sessions with real money. We absorb all losses and commissions, leaving you to focus on proper rule-based strategy.
• Trading Foundation: Basic Concepts and Terminology
• News and Economic Reports
• The Flow of Trading: Learn how information and money flow in trading by understanding the role of specific people and entities. Various products associated with trading as well as the importance of direct access trading platforms will also be covered.
• Charts; the Window into the Market
• Core Strategy Entry Types and Proper Exit
• Stock Odds Enhancers
• Trade Management
• Limit Orders, Market Orders, Stop Market Orders, Stop Limit Orders and Bracket Orders.
• Stock Selection Process, Market Traps, Tax Strategies
Participants of this training will learn
• Basic trading foundation
• Learn how information and money flow in trading by understanding the role of specific people and entities
• Strategies used for entry into and exit from the market
• Details of trade management principles
• Different types of orders in the stock market
• The concepts and terminologies used in the stock market
Who should attend?
This course is designed for employees at all levels who are serious about becoming a professional stock trader.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.