Performance Management (In-house Course)
In this course, delegates would understand performance management methods and tools available to them for practice.
- Concept of performance management
- Role of managers in performance management
- Benefits of a good performance management system
- Linking individual performance with organization goals
- Tools for performance management
- Giving feedback with performance management
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Middle and Top-level management
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.