Mastering Power Purchase Agreements (In-house Course)
This 2 day course focuses on documentation used in corporate loans, including securities and guarantees.
Who should attend?
This course is suited for lawyers and executives in the power sector.
Attendees will learn about:
– Introduction to electricity markets
– Introduction to Power Purchase Agreements
– The essentials of different Power Purchase Agreements
– Boilerplate clauses in Power Purchase Agreements
– Power Purchase Agreements and Project Finance
– The relationship between Power Purchase Agreements and EPC contracts, O&M agreements, Fuel supply agreements and Interconnection agreements
– How to perform a policy and risk analysis of Power Purchase Agreements
– Common risks and issues in Power Purchase agreements
– Payment terms and credit arrangements
– Pricing in competitive markets
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.