Managing The Manager(s) (In-house Course)
In this course, delegates would learn the best tools for supporting the managers in their roles and assisting them to leading their team to optimum performance.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Define coaching and identify the qualities of an effective coach; and build a coaching foundation and plan a coaching strategy.
• Motivate employees by identifying their individual personality types; and build trusting coach-employee relationships.
• Leadership development model for managers
• Support and training for managers
• Performance review for managers
• Managing mangers towards working as one team
• Tips to managing managers
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.