Line Management (In-house Course)
This two-day line management course is designed for new line managers to help them understand and carry out their new role. This is a practical course, which will leave them feeling more confident in their ability to manage others.
This management skills training course will:
• Help participants pinpoint their strengths and development opportunities.
• Prepare managers to lead people with a variety of behavioural styles.
• Provide participants with an opportunity to practice their delegation, coaching, and performance feedback skills.
• Provide a forum to discuss strategies for dealing with challenging situations and difficult employees.
• What is this new role as a line manager?
• Managing the transition and change process from being managed to managing
• Communicating as a line manager
• Performance management and development
• Characteristics of high performance teams
• Coaching and Motivating
• Introduction to conflict management
• Effective delegation
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Middle-level Managers and Team Leaders
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Karen completed her MSc in Management from Cranfield Univeristy, UK and degree in Computer Science from University of Nottingham. She proceeded to work in the technology teams of industry leading companies, like Goldman Sachs and the Tata Group.
She has taken on several positions across product management in various indigenous African start-ups.