Lean Six Sigma Training – Yellow Belt (In-house Course)
Get involved with Lean Six Sigma and get qualified with our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Course. Learn the basics of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) and problem solving processes and gain confidence in using these tools every day. As a Yellow Belt you will have a good introduction to the Six Sigma theory and be able to contribute to Green Belt projects within your organization. Play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
How you will benefit:
• Broaden the Six Sigma knowledge base across your business
• Be confident that your DMAIC and problem solving projects are effective
• Share understanding across your business of where and how to make improvements
• Improve efficiency, save time, cut costs and boost customer satisfaction
• Encourage professional development and motivate employees
What you will learn
• Gain an overview of Six Sigma and how to use basic problem solving tools
• Understand DMAIC for operational and transactional processes
• Learn how to use data and basic statistics
• Be confident in sharing ideas and carrying out plans
• Boost professional development and gain recognition
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
• Businesses implementing Six Sigma who want to involve all employees
• Those who want an introduction to Six Sigma
• Those who want to broaden their knowledge of Six Sigma
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.