Lean Six Sigma Training – Black Belt (In-house Course)
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Program gives candidates the skills and knowledge they need for the exceptional leadership of business improvement projects. No matter where in the world you are located, nothing distinguishes you from your peers and impresses your superiors like the unique ability to strengthen your company’s bottom line. Through the action learning six sigma program, you’ll learn to improve processes that deliver results, while gaining valuable skills that can be applied immediately on the job. Not only do six sigma professionals earn more money, they enjoy tremendous job security.
At the end of this five day course, participants will be able to:
• Use proven Six Sigma problem solving methods and statistical tools.
• Master processes for collecting and analysing data
• Lead and coach quality improvement initiatives
• Analyse process parameters using statistical and non-statistical techniques
• Apply lean Six Sigma in any type of business or industry.
Who should attend?
Quality technicians, supervisors and managers, Plant managers, Directors and managers of engineering, Vice presidents or managers of customer service, Operations managers, Vice presidents of manufacturing, Directors and managers of patient services, Patient quality managers, CFOs, President.
• Define Phase Define Opportunity – What is important?
• Validate business opportunity
• Document and analyse processes
• Define customer requirements
• Build effective teams
• Introduce statistical software
• Measure Phase Measure Performance – How are we doing?
• Determine what to measure
• Manage measurement
• Evaluate variation
• Evaluate measurement systems
• Determine process performance
• Analyse Phase Analyse Opportunity – What is wrong?
• Analyse potential root causes
• Implement comparative methods
• Conduct sources of variation studies
• Apply failure mode and effects analysis
• Conduct design of experiments
• Generate improvement ideas
• Evaluate and select solutions
• Improve Phase: Apply Response Surface Methodology
• Present recommendations
• Implement change
• Control Phase Control Performance – How do we guarantee performance?
• Develop and execute pilot plan
• Plan and implement solution
• Implement process control
• Integrate processes
• Close project and recognize team
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.