Leading With Emotional Intelligence (In-house Course)
Ignite commitment and help your employees reach their greatest potential through emotional intelligence.
Why does emotional intelligence (EI) matter? Because at the core of every outstanding leader are the abilities to connect, achieve, inspire and act with resilience. Now you can learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships.
- Integrating EI and leadership competencies
- Applying emotionally intelligence to leadership activities
- Identifying the role of EI in 21st-century leaders
- Achieving emotionally intelligent personal influence
- Assessing your personal credibility quotient to authentically influence others
- Applying empathy as a powerful influencing strategy when coaching
- Creating an emotionally intelligent inspiration plan
- Encouraging emotionally intelligent collaboration practices
- Managing change and resistance with EI
- Identifying communication skills leaders can use to move past colleagues’ resistance
- Attaining healthy conflict with EI
- Identifying emotionally intelligent leadership communication strategies
- Using emotionally intelligent mindfulness practices when team members experience stress
- Synthesizing emotionally intelligent competencies to address complex leadership challenges and opportunities
Who should attend?
Senior managers and leaders who need to create a healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture by enhancing their overall effectiveness through EI.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.