Leadership In The 21st Century (In-house Course)
This program examines the competencies necessary to lead today. The training program allows participants to look at leadership from both personal and an organizational perspectives. The program will provide not only the competencies necessary to be successful as a leader but also offer the practical strategies for applying these skills in the workplace.
- Leadership styles and emotional intelligence
- Leading high performing teams and promoting motivation and engagement
- Decision making, conflict management and negotiation and engagement
- Driving and executing strategy and leading global organisation
- Implementing change and fostering creativity and innovation
- Define your personal leadership style and adapt to varying situations
- Improve your emotional intelligence effectiveness
- Motivate, and engage individuals and teams
- Negotiate, make decisions, and resolve conflict
- Drive and execute strategy
- Lead global organizations
- Implement change
- Foster innovation and creativity
Who should attend?
This is designed for professionals with leadership responsibilities or those who will take on these responsibilities in the near future. The program is also highly relevant for seasoned managers and team leaders who have extensive on-the-job experience. If you are in a leadership role, seeking or anticipating a leadership role, or are an individual contributor looking to develop your leadership competencies, then this program is for you.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.