Leadership And Management Skills For Non Managers (In-house Course)
Leaders exist at all levels of an organization, and face challenges no matter their role. But with challenges come opportunities. Learn how to identify and seek out those opportunities, and use your strengths to communicate effectively, build relationships, and solve problems. You will examine the best strategies to make decisions, work in teams, and succeed during organizational change.
- Understanding Your Leadership Challenge
Defining Leadership and Management
- Characteristics of an Effective Leader
- The Integration of Leadership and Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership and Management
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Management
Broadening Your Perspective
- Understanding the Organizational Environment
- Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
- Understanding the Needs of Others
Working in Teams
- High-Performing Teams
- Team Development
- Trust Within Teams
Problem Solving and Decision Making
Influencing Without Authority
Effectively Responding and Adapting to Change
- Apply leadership and management skills to overcome a leadership challenge
- Explain leadership and management as an integration of roles with distinct characteristics
- Describe emotionally intelligent leadership skills
- Recognize the importance of developing strategic awareness of how your organization functions, including how to navigate your organization and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic communication principles as they relate to leadership and management
- Explain how to leverage the skills of others as well as your own in order to effectively work in teams
- Apply critical thinking techniques to solve problems and make decisions
- Describe techniques to influence others within your organization
- Describe techniques for successfully responding and adapting to change
Who should attend?
This training is designed for individuals who are not formal managers but need to get work done through others.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.