Intellectual Property For Entrepreneurs (In-house Course)
Learn about intellectual property from the Intellectual Property (IP) legal experts. This course will enable you to develop a detailed understanding of all aspects of IP and its relationship with your business.
- Introduction to patent, trademarks, designs and copyright
- Ownership rights
- Registration of intellectual property
- Protecting and defending your own IP – at home and abroad
- Searching trade mark, design and patent registers
- The role of the IP attorney and when to seek professional advice
- Understanding other people’s IP and how to avoid trouble
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone who needs to protect their ideas or inventions. It is especially useful for entrepreneurs, inventors, employers, investors and startups.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.