High Impact Proposal Writing (In-house Course)
Business proposal are an integral part of winning new business. A good proposal doesn’t just outline what a product or service does, but also leaves the reader believing that it is the only logical choice. This proposal writing course will help with winning new businesses and standing out from the crowd.
• Understanding Proposals
• Preparation and Planning
• Creating an Outline
• Elements of Proposal
• Proposal Narrative
• Needs Analysis
• Project Description
• Budget and Costs
• Organization Information
• Executive Summary
• Appendices and Supporting Materials
• Packaging the Proposal
• Writing Tips
• Readability Check
• General Hints
• Proofreading and Editing
• Post Proposal Writing
• Understand the proposal writing process
• Identify and create different types of proposals
• Identify the purpose of a proposal Identify the audience
• Perform a needs analysis
• Write a goal statement
• Use the proper format for proposal writing
• Create a framework
• Understand the importance of details and focus on them
• Identifying resources online and offline for research
• Organising information masterfully
• Use persuasive writing techniques
• Review spelling and grammar
• Constructing words, sentences and paragraphs brilliantly
• Check the readability of a proposal Proofread and edit
• Provide a professional look and feel to a proposal
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for sales representatives in your organisation or those saddled with the responsibility of responding to RFP’s as will give them a comprehensive understanding and the use of writing tools that result in the creation of excellent business proposals for both internal and external customers.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Karen completed her MSc in Management from Cranfield Univeristy, UK and degree in Computer Science from University of Nottingham. She proceeded to work in the technology teams of industry leading companies, like Goldman Sachs and the Tata Group.
She has taken on several positions across product management in various indigenous African start-ups.