Executive Leadership Training (In-house Course)
When you have to wonder about your organization’s future every day of every work week, it’s vital to be well equipped to optimize your company’s performance as well as your own career with executive leadership training. To exhibit real executive leadership skills in business, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat and a politician. The world’s most successful leaders are able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats.
This intensive executive leadership training program combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective executive leadership.
- Understanding Today’s Executive Leadership Expectations
- Leadership with the Head: Exploring the Strategic Elements of Executive Leadership
- Leadership with the Hands: Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership II, the Art of Influencing Others
- Leadership with the Feet: Personal Values and Ethics at Work
- Leadership with the Heart: Practicing Ways to Communicate
- Creating an Executive Leadership Development Plan
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed to provide executive leadership training for team leaders, ranging from midlevel managers to executives, who lead others with managerial responsibility. It will benefit executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.