Ethics And Professionalism In The Workplace – Sales Leaders Version (In-house Course)
This course seeks to empower your sales leaders with a proper understanding of how to conduct business ethically, while upholding your organization’s core values. This course educates sales leaders on the basics of ethical marketing, advertising, and sales techniques. It covers laws that apply to both sales and marketing professionals and provides essential compliance guidelines. It explores what business ethics means, why it is important and how it is made to work in companies and other organisations. Your sales leaders will be armed with the necessary tools to foster an environment where they feel more secure, motivated, and most importantly, completely comfortable
seeking help when they experience an ethical dilemma.
I. What is Ethics?
II. Implementing Workplace ethical and professional culture
III. Ethical Marketing and Advertising
IV. Unethical Behaviour
V. Corporate Social Responsibility
VI. Legal Framework and Compliance
Attendees will learn about:
– Understand business ethics and the importance of ethical standards and culture
– Understand the business case for an ethics and professionalism programme
– Discuss the current global trends in ethics, current issues companies face and which the public are concerned about
– Receive practical tools to implement ethical values and culture within their teams
– Apply best practice regarding code of conduct
– Recognize and avoid conflicts of interest
– Apply the principles of ethical marketing and advertising
– Distinguish and apply ethical sales techniques
– Identify and resolve ethical dilemmas
– Understand the legal and compliance framework
– Understand social responsibilities of the company
– Develop professional attitude to work
Who should attend?
Sales Managers and Sales Directors
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Flora Gabtony is a Teacher, Characterologist, Positive Psychology Practitioner, Excellence Coach, and Corporate Trainer. She designs and facilitates courses / programmes in Professional Virtue Ethics, Ethical Corporate Culture, Ethical Leadership, Character Education, Value-System Management, Personality Profiling (DISC/ DOPE) and Psychosocial Well-being for individuals, social, educational and corporate institutions. Read More…
Abioye is a Business Consultant & a Trainer with core competence in new business development and workplace learning. He had previously served at the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) as a Training Administrator (2008-2010); and he was one of the founding staff of Learning Impact Model Limited where he served as the Head of the Business Development Unit (2010 – 2012) Read More…