Decision Making (In-house Course)
In this course, delegates would learn the elements that make up a good decision and the process involved with following through with a decision.
- The decision making process
- Types of decision making
- Decision making as a manager
- Applications in goal planning and strategy planning
- Top down vs Bottom Up Decision making
- Conflict resolution and decision making
- Communicating decisions within the company
- Implementing decisions within your team or company
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.