Customer Service (In-house Course)
Customer service skills training is specifically designed to develop the participants’ skills and behaviours to offer exceptional customer care. It also empowers participants to provide effective solutions to customer facing problems, when they arise.
• What is great customer service?
• Handling customer enquiries
• Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
• Active listening
• Handling work based customer requests
• Identifying challenging customer requests
• Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
• Service recovery
• Turning disappointment into delight
• Identifying the nature of customer complaints
• Responding to customer complaints
• Introducing colleagues to resolve customer service issue
• Complaint handling practice
• Building customer relationships
• Next steps
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer service and customer care. It is also ideal for employees who are customer facing or on customer support roles, who want to develop their customer service skills and behaviours.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.
Abioye is a Business Consultant & a Trainer with core competence in new business development and workplace learning. He had previously served at the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) as a Training Administrator (2008-2010); and he was one of the founding staff of Learning Impact Model Limited where he served as the Head of the Business Development Unit (2010 – 2012) Read More…