Customer Experience Management (In-house Course)
This training is to make employees psychologically ready, supported with the skills-set to deliver impeccable customer service. After the programme, employees will be able to attend to more service demands and, in the process, strengthen the organisation’s brand equity in a way that creates more customers.
- How CEM Differs from Customer Service
- General Overview of Customer Experience Management (CEM)
- CEM Strategy
- Creating Differentiated Experiences at Touch Points
- Moments-of-Truth at Experience
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Target Experience – Formulate Effective Experience Strategy
- CEM Implementation Roadmap
- Designing Effective Customer Experience
The training will enable employees to relate effectively with both internal and external customers and across every touch points regarding their key result areas especially in critical ones like:
- Team spirit
- Knowledge of Internal-Customer concept
- Responsiveness and Time management
- Personal initiatives
- Interpersonal communications
Who should attend?
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners—as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.