Crisis Management (In-house Course)
In this course, delegates would crisis management methods and tools available to them for practice.
• Understand the different types of crisis that could arise at the workplace
• Create a crisis management plan that can be understood by everyone in the company
• Understand the role of the crisis management team and HR staff in identifying and resolving crisis
• What is a Crisis?
• What is Crisis Management?
• Crisis Management plan at the workplace
• The Crisis Management Team
• Role of HR
• What Next?
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management, HR staff and key team leaders in the organization
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.