Change Management (In-house Course)
This practical course investigates the main theories and underpinning principles of the process of managing change. It enables a detailed examination of where the organization is currently positioned; where it wants to go, and how it is going to get there. A wide range of tools are discussed and practiced in relation to individual, group and organizational change. All participants are encouraged to bring with them their own experiences and plans so that strategies can be developed for intervention in the workplace.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
• Describe various ways people react to change.
• The three phases of William Bridges’ change cycle
• How to build your change implementation strategy
• Implement best practices for driving culture shifts.
• Avoiding common organizational transformation pitfalls.
• Strategic planning
• Systems thinking
• Gap analysis
• Force-field analysis
• Scenario planning
• Stakeholder mapping
• Options for change
• Surfacing problems
• Process consulting
• Organizational development
• The learning organization questionnaire
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top level management
Class Size Requirement
There is a minimum requirement of five (5) persons per class for our in-house courses.
For further enquiries please contact our learning advisors by calling +234 1 293 1980 or email email@example.com and we promise to respond in less than 24 hours.