The role of the Business Development/Marketing Executive is to develop, promote and market a range of training events such as seminars, conferences, corporate on-boarding and corporate retreats; seeking opportunities to generate income through sponsorship, attendance, and commercial activities.
- Provide sales support by managing and achieving conversion targets, enquires, opportunities and provisional bookings for trainings, in line with business targets and objectives. This will include the identification of revenue opportunities.
- Provision of regular management information reports and data as required to assist management to review performance against budget in line with processes and KPI’s.
- In charge of business development and the marketing and promotion of the events.
- Expand client base
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates for this position must possess minimum of a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources or related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable previous experience in a business development AND/OR a marketing role
- Candidate must be able to work independently and confidently
- Candidate with a driver’s license and a car will be preferred
- Excellent written English, oral communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate with at intermediate experience of the Microsoft suite of programs, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should apply for this job by emailing the following by 20th August 2018 to email@example.com :
- their CV, and
- a detailed Covering Letter stating why they are right for the position