Team Management (Offline Course)
This dynamic training program is designed for managers who delegate to traditional teams and for those who supervise blended teams whose members include direct reports, tricky dotted-line reports, “temporary loans,” and virtual teams. Through hands-on activities and practice exercises, participants will learn how to better focus on the fundamental components of delegating effectively, setting goals, giving performance feedback, and providing growth opportunities.
• Recognize their strengths and growth opportunities as managers
• Capitalize on their style for more effective communication
• Delegate tasks to others
• Set SMART goals for themselves and others.
• Illustrate the impact of body language and vocal tones on communication
• List tactics for dealing with difficult behaviours
• Effectively run a business meeting
• Develop an action plan to improve their supervision skills.
• The basics of group dynamics
• Delegation done right
• Goal setting for peak performance
• Delivering performance feedback
• Skills for drawing out better responses
• A model for better listening
• Dealing with challenging personalities and situation
• Providing support and encouragement to your team
• Providing constructive feedback
• Follow up on goals and work-group targets with subordinates.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Middle and Top-level management
Port Harcourt: July 16– 17
Lagos: September 13-14
Abuja: December 20-21