Productivity and Time Management (Offline Course)
This high-energy, one day training program explains the fundamentals of time management: understanding the value of time, using proven ways to get the most out of a day, balancing work and home, eliminating time wasters, conquering procrastination, and more.
This productivity and time management course will:
• Help participants identify the factors that prevent them from effectively managing their time.
• Introduce techniques for determining what is important and what is not and tools for
keeping track of tasks.
• Provide language for saying “no” and effectively delegating tasks to others.
• Prepare participants to run efficient and effective meetings.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
– List barriers to successful time management.
– Understand and demonstrate the use of to-do lists and the ABC prioritization technique.
– Write SMART goals and explain their benefit.
– Demonstrate how to say “no.”
– Delegate tasks and assignments.
– Proven Time Tools That Work
– Eliminating Time Wasters for Good
– Tips and tools to handle procrastination
– Prioritizing your tasks and To – Do list
– Work – Life balance: Managing your home life better
– Develop an action plan for better use of time.
– Begin implementing goals created during the session.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for all top and middle level management staff within your organisation.
Abioye is a Business Consultant & a Trainer with core competence in new business development and workplace learning. He had previously served at the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) as a Training Administrator (2008-2010); and he was one of the founding staff of Learning Impact Model Limited where he served as the Head of the Business Development Unit (2010 – 2012) Read More…