Analytical Problem Solving (Offline Course)
Our Development Series provides strategies, techniques, and tools to help individuals and teams to effectively solve problems. You will learn techniques for extracting good information from a large amount of data, as well as help break large, seemingly unmanageable problems down into achievable parts.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
– Build and expand decision making, critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
– Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
– Employ creativity and lateral thinking as business tools
– Analyse and solve actual problems facing them at work
– Gain confidence in asking the ‘right questions’ and overcoming the stress of making complex decisions
– Demonstrate and build credibility with upper management
– Develop strategic approaches to problem solving and decision making
– Steps in Problem Solving
– List the attributes of the problem
– Look at the problem from more than one perspective
– Extract maximum information from facts
– Expand the boundaries of the problem
– Think outside the box for solutions
– Tools and techniques to solve problems: SWOT analysis, Risk analysis, Cause & Effect Diagrams and decision-making matrix.
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for all top and middle level management staff within your organisation.