Diplomacy (Offline Course)
In this course, delegates would learn the essential skills needed for diplomatic assignments and handling dicey scenarios. The knowledge gained from this course can be applied among managers, with clients/partners and externals of the company. The course would also include practical sessions where key skills are put to test and delegates learn about their application in real life.
• Understand the concept of diplomacy and its applications in business
• Practice the basic skills needed for a successful diplomatic mission
• Devise well suited strategy to scenarios
Lagos: March 7-8
Abuja: November 14-15
• Art of tact and diplomacy
• Communication skills for diplomacy
• Mediation skills
• Information management
• Public diplomacy
• Diplomatic strategy planning
• Risk Assessment and mitigation
• International negotiations
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management who work in international organizations, non-governmental organizations, government institutions, diplomacy, global business and economy, think tanks, public relations, and international negotiations.