Conflict Management (Offline Course)
In this practical course, delegates would be introduced into the concept of conflict management and resolution. The knowledge gained from this course can be applied in teams, among managers, with clients and externals of the company.
• Understand how the skills and strategies for managing conflict can be applied to common workplace scenarios
• Understand a general framework for analysing and resolving conflict
• Describe a set of common communication skills and how they apply
• Bridge the gap between ‘knowing’ and ‘doing’ so that you can put the skills into practice in your own life.
Lagos: March 11-12
Abuja: June 27-28
• Understanding Conflict
• Different types of conflict
• How to resolve disagreements effectively.
• Causes and outcomes of conflict
• Conflict management framework
• Common conflict handling styles
• Managing Negotiations
• The Five Stages of Negotiation
• Negotiation Strategies and Avoiding Common Mistakes
• Third-Party Negotiations including mediation and arbitration
• Ethical and Cross-Cultural Negotiations
• Negotiation Tips and processes
• Practical scenarios to resolve
Who should attend?
This course is particularly suitable for top and middle level management