Business Etiquette (Offline Course)
Business etiquette training course will improve your staff’s understanding of exactly what professional etiquette is, and with some customisation, introduce them to the expected levels of etiquette in your organisation. As participants, your staff will learn how to conduct themselves more professionally, communicate more effectively and acquire the tools to create that all important first impression.
Who should attend?
Business professionals and team members of all level, personnel officers, public relations professionals, event’s organizers, personal assistants, employees in the hospitality business and all those whose position requires dealing and interacting with important persons in both government and private sectors.
• What are manners and why do they matter?
• What is etiquette?
• Components of business etiquette
• The Case for Business Etiquette
• The Hand Shake, Polite Conversation, Personal Style
• “Netiquette” – etiquette on the Internet
• Email Etiquette
• Social Media Etiquette
• Global Business Etiquette
• Social Business Etiquette
• Dining Etiquette
• Dealing with Challenges Professionally
• Personal Etiquette
• Common Ethical Dilemmas