Business Ethics (Offline Course)
Every day key decisions are made about how resources are used and consumed in the enterprise. The ethical imperative is to ensure that resources are used in the most appropriate way within the context of the organisation and the broader context of the organisation in the community. Ethics should maintain a positive effect on the employees surroundings, creating an atmosphere of decision making that fosters help and not harm. This course will pose a series of questions that will form the basis of a practical ethical framework.
Who should attend?
The target audience for this training seminar is employees of all levels.
APRIL 23- 24
– Understand business ethics and the importance of ethical standards and culture
– Understand the business case for an ethics and professionalism programme
– Discuss the current global trends in ethics, current issues companies face and which the public are concerned about
– Receive practical tools to implement ethical values and culture within their teams
– Apply best practice regarding code of conduct
– Recognize and avoid conflicts of interest
– Employee crime & whistle-blowing
– Identify and resolve ethical dilemmas
– Understand the legal and compliance framework
– Understand corporate social responsibility
Flora Gabtony is a Teacher, Characterologist, Positive Psychology Practitioner, Excellence Coach, and Corporate Trainer. She designs and facilitates courses / programmes in Professional Virtue Ethics, Ethical Corporate Culture, Ethical Leadership, Character Education, Value-System Management, Personality Profiling (DISC/ DOPE) and Psychosocial Well-being for individuals, social, educational and corporate institutions. Read More…
Justina Lewa is the Company Secretary and Legal Adviser of Sterling Bank Plc and in that capacity supervises various functions in the Group. Justina, in her leadership role, oversees Board matters and company secretarial activities. She is also responsible for handling all legal matters of the Bank. With over 23 years’ experience in corporate legal practice, she has drafted, reviewed and advised on several complex transactions and Agreements on project and asset based financing, public & private debt equity issues, loan syndications, Power, Oil & Gas, and Mergers & Acquisitions etc. Read More…